Stirling will be at the very heart of Scotland’s 2014 Year of Homecoming.
TV historian and archaeologist Neil Oliver and crime writer William McIlvanney join Provost to unveil programme of 170 events read more...
Our exciting year-long programme of events offers a fabulous mix of culture, history, food, drink, sport, music, comedy and more.
- The famous Hogmanay celebrations and fireworks - Buy Tickets
- Bannockburn Live – a major event marking the 700thanniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn
- Bloody Scotland international crime writing festival
- National Armed Forces Day
- The Spirit of Stirling Whisky Festival
Our 170 events include everything from major national celebrations others to the community focused – and between them there is lots for everyone to enjoy.Stirling is a vibrant 21stcentury city with great historic attractions, so whenever you choose to visit there is always a wonderful choice of things to see and do.